Sunday, April 20, 2008

"DECK OF CAYRDS"

In general I am NOT a big indie pop guy, although there are a few exceptions. Most of them Swedish, most notably Love Is All....

...whose debut cd is great great great stuff and whose live show remains one of the single greatest and most heartbreaking experiences ever. (I have never been more in love with a singer at a performance than I was with Josephine Olausson on that fateful October night).

Anyway they have new song that is 89% poppy and 45% cute and 13% angel and 22% guilty pleasure and 100% relistenable.

"DECK OF CAYRDS"


#16.1 Love Is All - Wishing Well from Handheld Shows on Vimeo.
Via GorillavsBear



Stressed out about life. I need to get my stuff together, ya? What else is new.

Reading Herzog on Herzog now. Good Stuff.





No comments: