Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TOM FROM MYSPACE

God I have sooooo much to do, and yet instead of actually accomplishing anything worthwhile I am playing far too much Peggle and browsing Tom Hanks and Martin Scorsese's Myspaces.

Martin Scorsese apparently doesn't have the internet, but makes videos for Myspace with weird, floaty steadicam work. He has Tom Hanks as a friend, who drives an electric car, likes old typewriters, and makes silly blog posts just like an ordinary guy!!! .

No, but seriously, read Tom Hanks's "who I'd like to meet":

Who I'd like to meet:

I met Joe Dimaggio once, before he died. In a restaurant in New York. Then, the both of us met Gina Lollabrigida at the same time. How's that for a magic night? I met Brian Mulroney, the former Prime Minister of Canada, wandering around an Island in Greece. How often does that happen? I met one of the members of the band Locksley at a benefit for the Shakespeare Festival /L.A. earlier this week. Locksley is on my iTunes , too, but they didn't come up on the Random Play. I'd like to meet all those folks again.



Haha what?


another white board picture



No comments: