Wednesday, April 30, 2008

sunsets

Ahhhh the Phoenix Suns drive me absolutely nuts.....

Look I love Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamire and I LOVE Shaq, maybe more as an interview subject than a player but I love him as a player too, and Barbosa is great but out of control.....
But I can't deal with this anymore. The Suns lost to the Spurs tonight by 5 even though it was a 2 point game with 20 seconds left and the Suns had the ball.... Jesus though, after a while it gets old. THey absolutely collapsed in the last couple minutes, even after Shaq rewards them with a few free throws they turn the ball over like 5 times in embarassing fashion (NASH DIAW WTF) and then on D they ran around completely clueless, standing straight up, letting Tony Parker look like Michael Jordan. DID I MENTION THE SUNS WERE DOWN BY 2 WITH THE BALL even after like 10 bad "tripping" foul calls and a bad out of bounds call and some bogus j's by Duncan? after missing 17 free throws still ONLY DOWN BY 2!~@#@#
But it seems like this always happens though. The Suns cannot keep it together under pressure; Nash, I love him to death, but he can't slow his game down enough and get under control enough in tight situations. He always turns the ball over too much in the fourth quarter, regardless of his contributions from 3 or assists. God, the D still sucks though, and the decision making is just ridiculous down the stretch. Missing 17 free throws? JESUjsmss...



Maybe it's my hatred for the snarky fundamentalism and hustle of the Spurs, and their constant whining and pouting and flopping and clutch shooting.... but, yeah, another really dark night for Phoenix in the NBA playoffs. Sigh. I wish they could just blow teams out and cut the drama because frankly they always fuck up the drama.

Go New Orleans I guess... and... the Lakers? whoa.

A sad African Jam in mourning. This one is from Amanaz, a kind of fuzzy psych band from Zambia.

"Kale" - Amanaz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you find my lack of paragraphs annoying? Or is it more distracting? I would appreciate input.

J.D. Amato said...

Steve Nash FTW-- I dont care what you say or whether or not he really gets the win.